got my bumpers built today

Rokhound

Nice bumper sticker.

That's one of the better looking over-built bush bumpers I've seen.

ditto

Is the rear bumper air tight? OBA baby ya! Not sure how much that thing would hold though...

Nice bumper sticker.

That's one of the better looking over-built bush bumpers I've seen.

ditto

Is the rear bumper air tight? OBA baby ya! Not sure how much that thing would hold though...

not bad i like the front, looks realy good for a back yard build , i never liked the look of a brush guard but i realy like the look of yours (what is it off of ). the rear is a little short but owell and as far as OBA in the bumper id say it would be safe to 200 psi if the welds didnt leak wtch they probly will but thats easy to fix.

not bad i like the front, looks realy good for a back yard build , i never liked the look of a brush guard but i realy like the look of yours (what is it off of ). the rear is a little short but owell and as far as OBA in the bumper id say it would be safe to 200 psi if the welds didnt leak wtch they probly will but thats easy to fix.

Yeah it is not the best looking but for the price and the beef I really don’t think I could have gone wrong. The only thing I paid for was the welding and stuff. The front tube was some scrape that some body had at there house and the tow points were some scrap that the brother-in-law got at work. And the front brush guard was give to me because it was bent up at the bottom form some one running in to it. Also for 200 there were a few other things that he did for me so I don’t thing that was too bad.

As far as OBA that is a thought. Thanks for that thought I was going to mount a tank in the bed but that might be a better way :popcorn: As far as it being short the people that had it before me had it so I was just using what was there. I am thinking about take some pipe and run it out and around the side for some rock rail for the rear or something like that,

As far as the brush guard I was told it was off a XJ but were the guy put the tow points it would not fit right plus the bottom mount were fubra so he cut it to fit. At first I didn’t no if I want the on the truck but when I went pick it up it was already on there. And now I really like it. Hopefully I can save a head light or 2. And the looks that this think gets are great. The little kids are the best there faces are priceless.

Kinda looks like the grand cherokee brush guards...?

I agree it looks great, better than like the ARB bullbar for example, where the brush guard sticks out about a foot. :roll:

Maybe I don’t no I just no that it is kinda tight to the body. I like that maybe that way I won’t get it caught on a tree or something. May be all so if/when I do an exo cage I think it could be tied in to the cage something like this don’t laugh I am new if the paint thing.

Kinda looks like the grand cherokee brush guards...?

I agree it looks great, better than like the ARB bullbar for example, where the brush guard sticks out about a foot. :roll:

think it is off of a XJ looks a lot like this one before we cut it up

Some guy is wanting to sell this over on NAXJA and said the brand was

Manik Brush Guard. Looks like the same thing just better paint

here is a link:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=928854