I found the motherload (well for me anyways)

ridenlow12

Hey guys, I posted here a few weeks ago about the crewcab comanche and have since become friends with the guy. It turns out that he only lives about 15 mins down the road. I called him up to ask him about parts and he told me how to get to his place and we would see what he had so I did low and behold, :bowdown: this guy has 12 manches and umpteen xjs and a hold host of other jeeps. don't worry I have a few pictures but I left my camera cable at home so it will be Monday before I can post any. You name the part and he prolly has it. The one that i was looking at was a comanche X I think with all the chrome and every option, bucket seats, cab light and on and on. He knows what he has so I won't be able to get the prices down a whole lot but he seems to be a ok guy. I will let you guys know the progress of prices.... jamminz.gif

Steve is a great guy. I have guided with him up in that area for a few years. He is MR. Jeep up there. I have seen him do trail recovery's with a couple ratchet straps and a few downed trees. He is a great guy to know just to pick his brain every once in a while.

deepinaharta, VA......no road salt, no sea salt.

I wish my truck was from here instead of PA, it's a rustbucket. It kills me, I go junkyarding down here and there are XJ/MJ's with undersides so clean you can see the factory PAINT underneath :nuts:

Jeff