Issues with RRO drop brackets, driveshaft length and sway bar

Got the front of my lift in. Still have a bunch of adjustments to make and I still have to set rear pinionangle and burn the perches on. I am having fitment issues with the rear control arm drop brackets braces. They are the RRO ones. They are keeping me from property reinstalling the trans crossmember whichneeds to be done in order to set my pinion angle correctly. Has anyone had fitment issues with the RRO brackets? My other issue is the rear driveshaft. My 4x4 donor vehicle is an 86 long bed with the NP207. I had to order a driveshaft from a junkyard for a short bed. But a short bed never came with a 207 transfer case. It must be shorter than a 231 case because it's most likely that's what the shaft is from because with the pinion near correct angle the shaft wants to fall out. Has anyone run into this issue? I still have the long bed shaft and I guess I'll get that one cut down and use it if I have to. And another thing I noticed, the sway bar when angled down all the way hits the lower tank on my radiator (2.5L). I have longer links to put on but I'm a little worried about it popping my radiator if flexed too far. Has anyone else run into this before?

Pictures?

I'm guessing the control arm drop bracket braces don't fit because the crossmember needs to be in the back set of holes (used for all later 4.0L applications).

I think Pete was making a list of driveshaft lengths.  I don't know what you're intending to do with the truck, but if I was you I'd buy a SYE and get a new double cardan shaft made.

I didn't take pics of the braces, but they weren't flush to the unibody and they were both angled in toward the center of the truck. 

As for the driveshaft, I guess I'll need to take some measurements and compare it to known shaft lengths and go from there.

Thanks for the input. I researched this a week ago and saw some of your posts about not needing the rear braces. I think Ill pull mine off and modify them so they don't interfere with my trans crossmember. That way I won't have to worry about its placement and I can properly set my rear pinion angle so I can drive it again.