Moving back homeward....(MO)

Stumpy

Well after almost 3yrs in IL my wife and I are moving back closer to home in MO. Buying a 2yr old manufactured home sitting 3acres with approx a 20x20 deck in the back jamminz.gif . only bad part is i'm gonna haveta build a garage as it don't have one yet. Cool part is i'm less than 2hrs from Flat Nasty and about 2.5hrs from HannibalRocks! :cheers: i also won't be able to look out my window and watch the neighbors TV anymore so i'll have a little more privacy. here are a few pics.....

google shot of the house and deck...if i did this right here is what i'm buying....

acreage_est.jpg

here is a couple pics of the deck... 8) sellers still a few things to pack up...lol

DSCN2882_resize.JPG

DSCN2881_resize.JPG

pic of the back yard..looks like i'll have a little clearing to do when i get time..

DSCN2878_resize.JPG

I am form northern MO Kirksville and has an aunt in KC may we can do some wheeling some time. I am currently in central Iowa and looking to get down to southern MO hopefully next year when I can get a tow rig and trailer.

Nice piece of land you got there

:cheers:

Now you just need a large rock pile and a back hoe and then you could lay out your on little offroad course. I always wanted to do that and one day i will have my own wheeling area where i play by my rules and make my own trails. Congrats

Cole