Decent Clutch Master Cylinder?

Anyone have a recommendation for a decent Clutch Master Cylinder? It doesn't look like there's a ton of parts out there but these Autozone & Napa parts just aren't lasting for me. 

• 6 months later...
Thanks! 

Hey Jess, what did you end up going with and how did it work out? I bought a car quest from advance that’s only 5 months old and already leaking again/about to go bad. The one before that looked to be the same from the PO and not very old that went out on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, moparbrown said:

Hey Jess, what did you end up going with and how did it work out? I bought a car quest from advance that’s only 5 months old and already leaking again/about to go bad. The one before that looked to be the same from the PO and not very old that went out on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was planning to order a Luk but it couldn't get here as soon as I needed it so I got an Exedy MC342 (from what I understand they're pretty much the same?). It feels much better built than the Autozone/Napa parts I had before. So far I'm happy with it but I've only put 900 miles on it so time will tell.