Would I need to trim?

Hi guys! Quick question so I just found an awesomee deal on some pro comp wheels 15x8  with 3.75 BS btw, I'm currently on 2 inches of lift in the front, rear stock on a 1987 manche.

Ok heres the question, would i need to trim the fenders? Would run on a 30" tire and the wheel I'm trying to buy its a 3.75 BS

Tried searching but all the topics thet I found had a waaay bigger tire than mine.

DDing this truck btw

Thanks in advance

When I got mine stock. It had 29ish (235/70/15, or something like that) on it with no lift. I am not sure if that extra inch would make a huge difference. 

Also not sure what the backspacing was on these 5 star wheels

unMWSsI.png

2 hours ago, Swampy said:

When I got mine stock. It had 29ish (235/70/15, or something like that) on it with no lift. I am not sure if that extra inch would make a huge difference. 

Also not sure what the backspacing was on these 5 star wheels

unMWSsI.png

IIRC most if not all jeep 15x7 have 5.25 BS, the wheels I'm trying to buy have 3.75 so it would be 1.5" more to the outside? Plus the inch but not sure thoe

1 hour ago, ComancheKid45 said:

May have to trim the corners of the front flares but otherwise you should be fine. On the street that is, likely would rub if the suspension started cycling.

Yeah it would be street use only, still need to check if I'm doing my math right it should stick out at least 2 inches? 

if you keep the flares on there it'll be either flush with the flares or have a little poke.

i know my new wheel set up has -19mm offset on a 15x8,  Which would have the tire sitting flush with the flares

5 hours ago, ComancheKid45 said:

Yes, the stock rims are 5.5" backspacing. So about 1.75"-2" wider.

Yes but with the 2" sticking out would it sit like flush with the 97+ xj flares? 🤔

1 hour ago, Swampy said:

if you keep the flares on there it'll be either flush with the flares or have a little poke.

i know my new wheel set up has -19mm offset on a 15x8,  Which would have the tire sitting flush with the flares

Great! do they hit the flares? Did you trim them? By any chanee would u have pictureS? Haha sorry but super stocked with these wheels 

2 hours ago, Egm89 said:

Yes but with the 2" sticking out would it sit like flush with the 97+ xj flares? 🤔

Great! do they hit the flares? Did you trim them? By any chanee would u have pictureS? Haha sorry but super stocked with these wheels 

Nah no pictures unfortunately. My mj is still under the knife