1994 Cherokee tilt steering column with column shifter

After a long search I found a Cherokee with tilt, column shifter for auto transmission, cruise, etc......   Some time ago I was told that only some years will fit my 1990 Comanche, and I don't remember if the 1994 is too new for it to fit. Only a short time to decide if I want this.  Anyone know???????

'94 should be fine. The year they moved to the Chrysler column (and seats, for that matter) was 95. You may not be able to transfer your old ignition cylinder over... maybe, I can't confirm though. They changed from a GM style lock cylinder to a Chrysler style one in 1991 and they attach to the column differently.

I have wondered about the ignitions myself. I have both xjs and mjs that came with the older ones. I wondered if they were swapped back to the old style before I became owner. I am still yet to see either an mj or xj with cruise before 94. The moment I do that column is mine. 

Mine is a 1990 Pioneer, I'm the second owner. Bought it from the 89 year old wife of the original owner, who bought it new in 1990, and it hadn't been driven for 6 years prior to my buying it.  He obviously had every extra added to it, including the skid plate package, cruise, intermittent wipers, air conditioning.  It has only 154,000 original miles on it now and no rust. I had an overheating problem for awhile and now am obsessed with the temperature gauge, even though it hasn't overheated in a long time. Can't see the temp gauge in my normal seating position and tilt would take care of that.  Will also make it easier for my wife if she needs to drive it.

Thanks for the info, I'll pick it up tomorrow!!!  I'm going to miss the old style horn button!  Maybe I can make it fit.