Comanche Fender Emblems - Rounded Type

Skorpyo

I'm looking for a set of "Comanche" emblems that are year correct for my '89. I have a set that are the '86 style, but they are not right. I'd be willing to trade these if you have a set, or purchase yours if you have a set. Thanks!

ps. I've been checking ebay so if I find a set there I'll update back here.

new.jpg

Well i got a set you can have pm then we will trade since I recently bought my first and only 86 and am missing 1. Heck Ill send a spare pair I have a dozen or more pair of those.
That's exactly what I was gonna do lol
Gotta find all mine first

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm not in any hurry so I'm fine dealing with either of you gents. @krustyballer16 replied first so I'll give him dibs on a trade or pass to @saveevryjp1998. I'd be happy to do an even trade on these as I'm sure someone could use them more than I could. Here's a shot of the actual set I have, the top one is in a bit better condition, but with a good paint marker they should both clean up well. The back sides have a lot of glue left on them, but with diligence could be cleaned up too. They're metal vice the newer ones which are plastic.

IMG_0029.JPG

2 minutes ago, Amccutc21 said:

not to hi-jack this thread, but I would be interested in purchasing some emblems as well if anyone has any to spare.  Neither of mine had the emblems on them whenever I bought them.

Talk to @krustyballer16 I just arranged for a set from him. He had a few sets so I'm sure he could help you out.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking for a set of "Comanche" emblems that are year correct for my '89. I have a set that are the '86 style, but they are not right. I'd be willing to trade these if you have a set, or purchase yours if you have a set. Thanks!

ps. I've been checking ebay so if I find a set there I'll update back here.
new.jpg.f318927a8bd262b90a9a803b1fc5b80f.jpg

I'd be interested in your BOLD font emblems if they haven't been traded yet. I have a pile of "comanche" emblems but no spares of that BOLD style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk