Comanche Bezels (2) 25$/ea

This guy near me has two bezels that I believe to be Comanche Parts. They look like they're in great condition. If anyone has any interest I'll go and barter this guy down on price and will ship them at cost. 

DM if you're intersted

https://boise.craigslist.org/pts/d/dash-bezel/6499330904.html

Those are Cherokee/Comanche Laredo dash bezels. Look pretty nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm buying both of them today to horde/put on eBay if you want one.

I’ve come across a few in the yards but I’m seeing less and less of them. I’ve seen only 1 in the last 8 months and it unfortunately was broken but a guy trying to get to the cluster behind it. It broke my heart as I’ve been looking for one for my black Eliminator. Ya grab those quick the price is going up on them. Good find.

Weird, I had no idea they were so rare... I've seen them on CL and Facebook locally sometimes for as little as $10... One listing had 4, a silver, woodgrain and two blacks with chrome. $10 each or $30 for the lot...

Not so rare.  Decent woodgrain or silver are more uncommon.  More uncommon still are those that include the filler panel that goes under the steering column. There are at least half a dozen on eBay right now $40-$60 and not one has the filler.  

Not so rare.  Decent woodgrain or silver are more uncommon.  More uncommon still are those that include the filler panel that goes under the steering column. There are at least half a dozen on eBay right now $40-$60 and not one has the filler.  

Are you talking about the piece of plastic that surrounds the bottom of the column? I assume you are. That’s the filler? Usually the same color as the bezel?