Cruise control stalk connector connects to what connector?

Well we have cruise control, LOAD definately has a impact of the performance of the CC system. You can test many of the components for functionality, both on or off the truck but the module can only be accurately tested either with the PC-1-R CC tester or by a road test. Initially the setting per the FSM were a little harsh for the truck but after about a hour of adjusting the centering and the sensitivity setting its really close to being spot on. Its really hard to get the settings spot on, because the centering adjustment affects the sensitivity and vice versa. Plus not having roads that are flat, straight, and I can go 50mph on for any reasonable distance, makes it tough to get the settings right on the money. Its very sensitive, a incline of any normal degree will drop the RPMs and the speed, and the unit compensates as soon as it hits the preset MPH, I did notice that RPM's really don't affect the system, its the speed sensor and the mph that the system is reacting to. Well it works, even without the mystery harness, and all of the features are operational. Thank you guys for your insight and your help, with this conversion, hopefully someone who may try this in the future, will be able to push through the installation without having to go through my trials and tribulations.