Brackets for full center console XJ

Gatorgirl

• 4 weeks later...
I hope no center consoles were damaged to get those.
Center console that came with this newest truck was broke already. Brackets were juat laying in the cab. The broke console will be donated to a buddy to replace his completely busted in half console.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Well at least those brackets were easy to get too. You being from Indiana too know how much of pita those can b for something right there and easy to get to but rusty and stuck in the carpet. I pulled my last set about a month ago and used a freaking small crowbar, no joke, it was gunked in crud frozen to the carpet nasty. I kept these and sent the nicer set I had to another member on here. I won't even bring em into the garage until their bleached.

Well at least those brackets were easy to get too. You being from Indiana too know how much of pita those can b for something right there and easy to get to but rusty and stuck in the carpet. I pulled my last set about a month ago and used a freaking small crowbar, no joke, it was gunked in crud frozen to the carpet nasty. I kept these and sent the nicer set I had to another member on here. I won't even bring em into the garage until their bleached.
They came out of a Cali jeep I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk