Jeep Parts in Los Angeles

crumbscomanche

Selling some take-offs from our MJ, JK, and LJ. Happy to ship if it's easy and reasonable. PM me if you have any questions! 

Rubicon Express XJ Add-a-leaf, brand new in box- $50

Dana 35 spring under, 3.07 gears - $80

Wrangler Rubicon Shocks from ’16 JK, less than 1000 miles - $70

XJ/MJ (Cherokee/Comanche) Brush Guard Bumper w/ brackets - SOLD

Jeep TJ/LJ Front and Rear Bumpers w/ Tire Carrier - $100 for the set 

Off-road lights - $10 

Grand Cherokee (ZJ) Rear Calipers and Plates for Drum to Disc Conversion on Comanche or Cherokee - SOLD

Brand New Grand Cherokee (ZJ) Rear Performance Brake Kit - $140 (or $250 if calipers + brake kit purchased together)

Dana 44 Drum Brakes - $20

2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Bumper - $50 

Tires

• BFGoodrich A/T K02 - 10% tread, no cracks and holds air - $15
  • Goodyear wrangler spare tire, less than 500 miles - $30
  • Set of 5 5’’x4.5’’ bolt pattern rollers, good shape  (tires and wheels) - $50 

KgCS611.jpg

vaCB9nH.jpg

eox0Jpy.jpg

45FJQiV.jpg

iciMFPt.jpg

2s4BNYE.jpg

bSVdN1I.jpg

3 hours ago, SBpunk said:

What's the chances on mailing that brush guard?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Was wondering wondering the same thing.  Also how beefy is it? Would it take a deer at say 40 mph? 

Was wondering wondering the same thing.  Also how beefy is it? Would it take a deer at say 40 mph? 
Def not. They're more for trees at low speeds protecting the headlights/grill

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, crumbscomanche said:

@SBpunk @Dzimm I'd prefer not to ship as it is very awkward - if you can coordinate shipping, though, I'd be happy to box it up best I can.

The best way to ship it is to wrap it with saran wrap and stick the label on it.  No need for cardboard.  Do you have an approximate weight and dimensions? And what is the zip you are sending from so we can figure costs for ourselves? 

12 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

The best way to ship it is to wrap it with saran wrap and stick the label on it.  No need for cardboard.  Do you have an approximate weight and dimensions? And what is the zip you are sending from so we can figure costs for ourselves? 

For shipping items like this, Greyhound Package Express is a good option, wrapped just like Dzimm said above. It's usually the cheapest option by far. Unfortunately drop-off and pick-up is the nearest Greyhound terminal, but if you're not to far from one check out their rates. I used them for bumpers and roll bars in the past.  

On 1/4/2018 at 8:30 AM, Dzimm said:

sorry for the delay on this - it's approx. 64" W x 12'' D x 28'' H

Archived