FAQ Section?

Based on searching I see this has been brought up before, but perhaps we could setup an FAQ forum OR a separate CMS (like Wordpress or Joomla) to publish articles that address FAQs we see in the Tech section so very often. Things like "What axles can I swap?", "SOA vs SUA", "What lifts are available?", "Who makes aftermarket parts?" and many others.

The intent wouldn't be to replace the DIY section, but more along the lines of "Here's your options and here's a few people who have documented doing so..." with link to the DIY section. Just a thought as I'm sure Eagle and H0rdbrod are tired of reposting the same pics of driveshaft angles and SUA lift heights.

I'd be willing to help out if there is interest. Thanks!

I dig the idea.  

I'd also love to see a simplified Troubleshooting Guide that lays out the most common issues we experience (Vacuum system, IAC/TPS diagnosing, etc).  Can be separate from Mods.  Just factory fixes and repairs.  Searching seems to get mixed results from each individuals and it might help prevent some from being annoyed at answering the most common questions.  I usually always get answers by searching, but it can become quite time consuming.