how much should i get from the insurance co.?

ok, where's the little smiley thing for choking? 7 grand for an MJ?!?!?! holy $#!&. is there gold in the frames on some of these things? the only way you're gonna get 7 grand is if you have 15 grand worth of mods/parts. yikes. even 2 grand for an '86 4 cyl 1/4 ton seems like a windfall to me.

ok, where's the little smiley thing for choking? 7 grand for an MJ?!?!?! holy $#!+. is there gold in the frames on some of these things? the only way you're gonna get 7 grand is if you have 15 grand worth of mods/parts. yikes. even 2 grand for an '86 4 cyl 1/4 ton seems like a windfall to me.

Yea, that's what I thought too. But, I know I did the search on NADA right, as it's the same as I have. It is a lil :nuts: if ya ask me.

ok, where's the little smiley thing for choking? 7 grand for an MJ?!?!?! holy $#!+. is there gold in the frames on some of these things? the only way you're gonna get 7 grand is if you have 15 grand worth of mods/parts. yikes. even 2 grand for an '86 4 cyl 1/4 ton seems like a windfall to me.

Yea, that's what I thought too. But, I know I did the search on NADA right, as it's the same as I have. It is a lil :nuts: if ya ask me.

so tatersalad is worth $1500, 89 is worth $7000, and the 3800 has GOT to be what, $14,000?

:P

Alright, so I did some more searching and found a real market value on Edmund's. The link is provided, but you will need to go through the actual options you have and check them off. I just took a guess at the others that I didn't know. That came up with a private party selling price of $667. Here's the link for ya, or anyone else that may be interested in looking up their vehicle.

http://www.edmunds.com/products/tmv/use ... 6131404240