why i hate city's

bigd44889

on the way home from work tonight i run up on a mj going down 57 in elyria oh so i wave to the guy he waves back switches lanes behind me gets in x lane drives buy waves again and turns right so i jump over and folow it turns into a car chase so turn around and come home f-ing paranoind city dum3 @ss

on the way home from work tonight i run up on a mj going down 57 in elyria oh so i wave to the guy he waves back switches lanes behind me gets in x lane drives buy waves again and turns right so i jump over and folow it turns into a car chase so turn around and come home f-ing paranoind city dum3 @ss

was it green?

I saw a nice looking green one today on 511.

haha, thats weird man, i live in the city (metro area of atlanta not actual atl though) and last time i saw a manche i was burnin rubber to get to where he was, parked next to him in the turn lane at the light and we yapped for a good minute and a half jamminz.gif

time before that an oOOOOLD guy came in work (shoe store) and was driving the cleanest SB red-chief i have ever seen in my life he bought it new in 87 and we yapped up a storm

there's a guy by me with a MINT 87 red with black interior looks to be a resto??? bucket seats and all options.

thing is, he don't know anything about it and when I tried to talk to him he said it was just something he bought to beat the $#!& out of since he prefers fullsize fords.

lives in abell's corners. what a dink. he pissed me off.