Horn relay identification

My horn is not working and I am hoping someone can make a solid identification of the relay. A lot of earlier posts are missing images due to Photobucket. Here is the one I think it is, the one on the right. I tried replacing it and didn't make any difference, but I need to make sure I have it correctly identified. This is on a '91 4.0 

kF7GlEp.jpg

So far I have tested the horn by jumping it to the battery and it works fine. It does not seem to be getting power otherwise. I have also cleaned the round spring and cap under the steering wheel cover. The relay is not clicking when I press the horn. Fuse is good. May have to dig deeper in the steering column.

Thanks.

Not sure about the 91 on the 85 the horn relay was by the fuse box and the seatbelt chime. When I got it the electrics were a mess from a clutch master leak, the horn didn't work. Had to replace the horns, then the relay, when I did that I could touch a wire in the steering wheel and get the horn. Eventually I replaced the steering wheel with a better one with a easier to fix horn button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 years later...