1987 Jeep comanche

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure a pic or two are repeated but who doesn't love some good ol' MJ pics the next update however should be one of the most significant in my build as I FINALLY found a driveshaft for my 4wd swap! Just scrounging up some funds and gonna pull the trigger! A fellow on one of the comanche FB pages had one laying around and soon it shall be MINE!! Stayed tuned y'all!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

not one of my trucks has ever had a complete and matching interior.  I'm pretty envious    great work on that 'gate!
When I first got the truck it was missing a few pieces nothing too major. The headliner of course was gone but thanks to SMS Headliners I got an awesome replacement! That and the visors are the only lives that aren't OEM as I snagged visors from a mid 90s xj to have the plastic instead of the cardboard ones. Made it super easy to cover them with the supplied material to match the headliner! And thank you! It was my first experience with body work on my own and I'm pleased enough with the outcome!

Actually I still have two more pieces to track down that I almost forgot about! Still need a tan ashtray and a tan full center console! Aside from those everything else is there! For the glove box, I have the original lock but not the key so I have a burgundy lock and key for now until I get the tan one rekeyed.

• 1 month later...

Howdy y'all! Don't have much to update but I DID however finally get the driveshaft for the 4wd swap!! Still working 7 days a week so not much time to work on stuff mainly just wanted to post some pics of the truck lol hopefully I'll be able to vet to it soon though! In the meantime, enjoy a nice healthy load of some pics I've taken on my new phone! At first I wasn't so sure if it was that great of a camera for the price I paid but after taking some more holy cow this thing takes some really good pictures! The pic with the excavator was on my old phone but it's a pretty dang good one. Yes I get to work on both Enjoy y'all! 300855b82da34fba1ccfe1a7c127b0a0.jpge8b2311ec4f7f9278de47432991c0458.jpg888bd570f7eec8311f325412d4ff02d1.jpg67a5df16145cc9aee3de2e2d87aafe9f.jpgbd39b40638b312684b07cc296dbbee6a.jpg3dd48e6e5fbb2fcfe0ae4e8d93b483d2.jpgbcb8444656421dbb14806b7701988af9.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

On 3/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, IronManche87 said:

Howdy y'all! Don't have much to update but I DID however finally get the driveshaft for the 4wd swap!!

that sounds like a HUGE update to me!  :applause:

that sounds like a HUGE update to me!  :applause:
It WILL be once I can get some time off lol still working 7 days a week so not much time to work on the truck but I'm getting my duckies in a row so before june I'll be able to take my 4wd truck up to Oregon to check out my property! That's the plan at least we all know how plans go lol 25f2e6e1c7441f34939ebaf6e71daea1.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk