NOS "56007219" 2-Door PW/PL Switch Panels (Black)

I already grabbed one for myself, might as well share. I mistyped a part number for a radio and found a number of NOS power window/lock switch panels with switches on eBay. These are what you want to add power windows and locks to a Comanche (or 2-door XJ) Sadly, no door handle is included but you can swap over your old one.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X56007219.TRS0&_nkw=56007219&_sacat=0

I put these in originally but didn't like them. Swapped them out for the older chrome ones. For some reason they fit my rig better.   :yes:

I wonder why that could be?  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is the wiring already in place for this swap?  (I know I should do a search but everyone is already here!)

No. You need the wiring from a donor or you can make your own harness. It's not difficult.

The wiring from a 91 or 92 XJ with power options is almost totally independent from anything else and makes a pretty easy "lay in" swap. You just need to supply power and ground to the harness in one location, plug in a couple of fusebox taps, and you're good. If it's a 4dr XJ then you need to swap two wires on the driver side switch panel plug. Pretty easy swap, very worthwhile IMO. Once you've done that, keyless entry is just a step away too.

I got mine installed the other day. They look nice.

Go7zkuvl.jpg

i9e6Eu4l.jpg

I put these in originally but didn't like them. Swapped them out for the older chrome ones. For some reason they fit my rig better.   :yes:

I wonder why that could be?  :D

The biggest reason was so that the chrome window switch bezel would match the armrest chrome bezels. The all-blacks just looked out of place to me. And as everyone knows, the more chrome the better.   :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...