Where to get rear shocks?

I'm in need of some new rear shocks. I have aprox 7" of lift and am looking for something CHEAP as it will be offroad only.

I'm looking for someplace I can preferably order online, or if someone knows of a specific part number etc that I can order from my local Napa/Autozone etc.

Rusty's has what I'm looking for, and at $30 a shock not a bad price either. However I'm really hesitant to give him a dime of my $$ again after past conflicts with him, and heck I probably won't even receive them in time for my upcoming trip and he'll rape me on shipping (ok Rusty's rant off).

I tried to google "Tenneco Manufacturing" (which is what Rusty's sells) for another online vendor to no luck.

Anyone have any advice as to where to find some for CHEAP?

Thanks in advance.

I bought my front shocks from Quadratec. They were the Skyjacker Hydro shocks....and honestly, I'm pleased with them. They were about $32 each, and arrived at my door 4 days after placing the order. With my SOA, I was able to retain the stock shocks...and they work well at 6.5". All I did was raised my mount on the axle tube.

You can also look at the Monroe catalog. Eagle says that you can get what you need from there. I tried to understand the catalog...but after an hour or two, I gave up and went with Skyjacker.

My rear lower shock mounts are in the stock location. I need a longer length shock for the rear.

I have the front covered, just need new rear shocks.

I have a set of 4.5" rear XJ shocks, but can't seem to find a way to modify them to work... :roll:

if you do some research you can get some off Super lift's for like $10 + shipping i think i am have $30 in both shocks shipped to my door.

You don't happen to have a part number of know what they are off of do ya? I've spent about 5 hours looking for an alternative and still no luck yet.

I tried to google "Tenneco Manufacturing" (which is what Rusty's sells) for another online vendor to no luck.

http://www.tenneco.com/products/ridecontrol/index.html

Check out the shock companies they own. All the big names.

Just go for some from napa or advance.

Understandable, however both places refuse to help me try find an alternative shock that will work. They will only help me if I have a part number...

Ok I found the application sheet on Monroe's website that Eagle has mentioned.

QUESTION: Does anyone know the upper and lower mounting style used on the MJ? If I can figure that out, I can probably get these ordered today.

ANSWER: They are L1 upper and L1 lower.

EDIT: Found my own answer out.

Tenneco is Monroe ... and Rancho. The complete Monroe catalog is available on-line, and at the back are the physical specs for each shock, including the compressed and extended lengths and the end fittings. Pick the one you want.