Leer cap rear door... MB, Canada, can travel.

gogmorgo

I just picked up a Leer cap, MJ-specific, LWB. It's missing the entire rear door, glass, frame, hinges, struts, latches, everything. If anyone has one from a damaged cap (please don't pull a good one apart!) I'm very interested. Don't know whether or not the short bed caps will be the same or not. I'm located in Manitoba, Canada (located within postal code R0J 1N0, US zip code 58329 is close enough if cheaper enough) but I get around as well. Currently looking at a road trip from here to NY, south to 'Bama, and back up here in the next few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a whole Leer factory long bed topper with the rear door and hinge. The mounting point on the topper just needs repaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post the measurements of the rear door/window assembly? It will make finding a replacement easier. And like gogmorgo said, we don't want to pull apart a good one.

I was actually in Pittsburgh on January 31st. But it was still before you posted. What do you mean when you say the mounting point to the topper needs repaired? Is it an easy fix or would it be something even a skilled person might scrap the whole topper over? Like I said I don't want to pull apart a good one someone else might want. Can you post a photo?

I'm hoping a local place might be able to help me get or make a door, however after almost a week of phoning and finding out there's only one guy who knows anything about truck toppers there, I went in in person (I say local, it's a sixty mile drive!) and only was given a time to call at today. I did that, and now I have a time to call on Wednesday... I'm getting less convinced this guy even exists, let alone works there.