Brake fluid dripping from the banjo bolts

I put 77 Blazer calipers on my 9" I have in my Comanche. I used 82 Waggy front brake hoses to connect them. I am leaking brake fluid between the block and the caliper, around the copper washer. I have tried every length banjo bolt I could find and have used new copper washers almost every time I have had this apart. Do I need to be running a different line, like Monte Carlo lines? I would post pics but my camera (and wife) is in Spain and won't be home until August. On the rear axle my rubber hoses at the calipers hook up to the hard line through a GM style bulkhead fitting with a jam nut (I think s-10s are like this too) and the other end has the block with 2 ears coming off the sides.

I am gong to try repositioning the block, and get some copper washers from somewhere else and try that.

anything else I can do?

do they make a fitting that screws right into the caliper and eliminates the banjo bolt?

Make sure both mating surfaces are clean.

That and new copper washers usually fix the problem for me.

Be sure you have TWO NEW washers. don't reuse the old washers and like whowey says...be sure its CLEAN!

Inspect the cast hose end. If its cracked you will never get iot to stop.

You shouldn't need to tighten the snot out of it either. Those are fine threads and you could strip them if your not careful.

I would suggest you just start over. Get new washers and clean everyuthing ad do it again. I'll bet it will be fine this time.

CW