Whatever the pack is they sell on ebay (4 bottles I believe) will just barely do a full sized truck bed. I still have spots that are a little thin because I ran out. The upol kit also dries hard, not spongy like rhino or line-x so in the past 2 years I have chipped a bit off.

If I were to guess, I'd get 10 bottles for a full size truck (including inside the bed). For an MJ, probably 8 unless you have a short bed. You can always spray a little extra around the edges where the truck gets more wear, running out while spaying sucks.

Sent from atop the porcelain throne.

i did a dodge with that raptor liner. used 3 or 4 kits to do entire cab inside and out. make sure u got a good water seperator or paint will be a dull flat black. found out the hard way. Its real nice tho comes with gun and 4 bottles. 

So I decided to buy 2 4L kits of u-pol raptor liner cost me $240 I'll let you all now how it goes and yes I have a short bed

Whatever the pack is they sell on ebay (4 bottles I believe) will just barely do a full sized truck bed. I still have spots that are a little thin because I ran out. The upol kit also dries hard, not spongy like rhino or line-x so in the past 2 years I have chipped a bit off.

If I were to guess, I'd get 10 bottles for a full size truck (including inside the bed). For an MJ, probably 8 unless you have a short bed. You can always spray a little extra around the edges where the truck gets more wear, running out while spaying sucks.

Sent from atop the porcelain throne.

• 2 months later...

Just to update the paint went good did the whole truck one with 1 kit of u pol bedliner I didn't get to finish the weather got bad so had to put the MJ back in the garage forgot to use paint thinner on the gun so I got stuck so I only got to do one coat anyways it still looks good.I like the way it looks I would post pics but don't know how. If you really want to see some pic go to my Instagram @tonio_mj