eBay Funny!

rockhardzj

:headpop: You know what although I can not believe that they would list that part I am more pissed that they would inclued the photo of the little girl. Don't get me wrong I love a good joke just like the next guy but I guess since I work with people with disabilities I am just a little sensitive to material like that. The kicker is, is that I only like 8 miles from that yard and I have called Bill so we will see if he takes it down.

Well Bill can't take the auction down because it has less than 7 hours left and someone has already bid. He told me that someone hacked his account and posted those pictures. He has a lot of jeep parts and I have bought many from him and he is truly sorry for this ad. We have some sick folks in this world......

Well Bill can't take the auction down because it has less than 7 hours left and someone has already bid. He told me that someone hacked his account and posted those pictures. He has a lot of jeep parts and I have bought many from him and he is truly sorry for this ad. We have some sick folks in this world......

No one hacked his account. What Bill did was linked pictures, not his own, from a photo hosting site without the owners permission. The owner of those pictures, changed the photos to what you see. Although Bill may be a great guy, he should have used his own photos or asked permission from the owner.