hey jealousy....

JeepcoMJ

when pulled over i immediately change the radio to either classic rock station, or country, turn it down so its audible but barely. talk a little southern, use sir, and stuff like that.

that said... i've been pulled over twice for 15 over... no tickets. (cept the one where inailed that accord but you can't get out of those :roll: )

when pulled over i immediately change the radio to either classic rock station, or country, turn it down so its audible but barely. talk a little southern, use sir, and stuff like that.

that said... i've been pulled over twice for 15 over... no tickets. (cept the one where inailed that accord but you can't get out of those :roll: )

But you hit that accord, accordingly! lol

But you hit that accord, accordingly! lol

oh, that accord got the short end of the stick on that one man. bumper was bout an inch from his rear windshield. my bumper stilll looks EXACTLY the same as when i bought it... all it did was push the rad into the clutch fan and chew it to hell. and re-broke the fiberglass where it had been patches years ago jamminz.gif :USAflag: :brows:

Must be nice to have such a clean MJ. I'm afraid to look under the 88's carpet.

yes, but the 86 is rubber mat free now, and in very good shape. wish i could say the same for the 91, its floor is about gone on both sides. lol.

now the 86 i might get in a few years (family friend, only has 73k miles on it and NO rust) has been in a garage all its life, so i am willing to bet its still nice and blue under the carpet. heck, the 2.8 in it is still mint.

Alex

there's nothing mint about a 2.8

this is true, but with no issues at all ever, its great for a car show. never on the highway though, man that was rough going from an 88 elim to an 86 X with the 2.8L. i couldn't pass at all.

Alex