Suspension Setup Critiquing

Hello, Planning on a 3.5" lift on my Jeep Comanche. I want to run this by others who have actually tried out these parts in the field, and know how they work. Here is what I am planning on short term (eventually want to upgrade to a long arm):

SPRINGS:

Metal Cloak 3.5" Dual Rate Springs

LINKS:
Rough Country Fixed Lowers (just useable and cheap until I can afford a long arm)

TB:
Synergy Track Bar Brace & Track Bar

SWAY:

Antirock Swaybar

STEERING:
JCR UTK 1-ton steering

SHOCKS:
Rough Country Shocks (until I can afford nicer shocks)

My main question is on the track bar brace. I have not heard much about it, however I think with the unibodies a little extra bracing won't hurt. Any comments? Thanks for the help. I do have a build thread on here, but sadly I suck at taking pictures and keeping it updated. Coming soon! Just finished a 4WD conversion on my 1990 MJ, exo slave AX-15/231 with a cable shifter and a Dana 30/44. 

the trackbar brace is a good thing to have.  i made my own so I can't comment on the quality of the Synergy stuff.  they are a reputable brand, though.  

i'd consider adjustable control arms.  are you going to stay at the same height when you upgrade to long arms?

i'd consider adjustable control arms.  are you going to stay at the same height when you upgrade to long arms?

Yes, I plan on staying at 3.5" of lift when I long arm. I was planning to go adjustable, but I can hardly justify spending another 50-100$ on control arms I'll be done with in a couple months, if fixed work just fine. Reason for lifting ASAP is after 200K miles, all of my steering and bushings are worn, so I can either lift now, and replace everything then, or replace everything now and stay stock, and then again a couple months down the road.

1. How high are you going on the LA? Are your doing OTK steering? That might affect what I'd do with the Track Bar. No real experience here, just planning A WJ type steering and looking at Rusty's Track bar for this. Also, I did look at shocks, but went with Bilsteins. For a cheap stock I was going to go with Doetsch.  They seem to have a good rep in the budget shocks. If its short term, possibly look at GC lowers. I think some use them for budget build lifts.

Hi everyone, 

First of all, thank you for all the responses. When I long arm, I plan on doing Froehlich 3 link long arm. He uses solid hex links, and he said that it can be run much lower than most LA setups because of the links being smaller, and solid, rather than tubular. I want to stay 3.5" with the long arm, with a max of 4.5", but the more I think, the more I'm against that. I want to be LCOG. Eventually I would like to go to OTK steering, but for now, I am completely content with UTK. Eventually I would like to go to the WJ setup, however that will be much in the future. For now, a 30/44 is PLENTY for what I will do/need. I will look at Doetsch shocks. Only reason I didn't look at the GC lowers is because of so many people telling me that the CA will hit the axle end at droop, so I was looking for bent ones. The GC ones are bent for wider tires, not for clearance.