2.8L exhaust help.

I will say, my best friend works qt a parts store and they have all they old school walker pipes you can't get anymore. Last I was told they had one or two Y pipes for the 2.8 mj. They were going to be clearing stock soon so I have to ask if they still have them. If they do we are on the east coast and they will ship. 

The86manche

If they happen to have one in stock, Walker 40401 (Jeep with 2.8V6) Let me know.  I will order one.

Pipes for 86-87 Chevy S10 2.8L are close fit for jeep.  I have a 3.4 out of a 95 Camaro to go in and a new y-pipe would be handy for welding in bungs for O2 sensors.

TNX  Jim Z

'86 Jeep Comanche 2.8L

South Carolina

6 hours ago, Jim_Z said:

The86manche

If they happen to have one in stock, Walker 40401 (Jeep with 2.8V6) Let me know.  I will order one.

Pipes for 86-87 Chevy S10 2.8L are close fit for jeep.  I have a 3.4 out of a 95 Camaro to go in and a new y-pipe would be handy for welding in bungs for O2 sensors.

TNX  Jim Z

'86 Jeep Comanche 2.8L

South Carolina

You are in luck! They do have one, specifically for the 2.8 mj.

They actually have two, one at each store. If you wanted them both.

They are going to call me back tomorrow to talk about shipping and price. I might have to ship it for you.

You are the Manche !!  Sign me up for 2   Let me know on cost for pipe & shipping.  Maybe two can go in the same box.  Should not cost much more than shipping one.  I will send address on PM.

Best Regards

Jim Z