BA-10/5 Tranny mount part number?

PEEJ

Crown automotive is the only company that makes it (that I know of) and it's a reproduction, there are no peuogot OEM mounts out there that I could find.
I ordered the Crown #83505567 that fiatslug87 mentioned, tried installing it, but the bolts were just a hair off and wouldn't line up. After inspecting it, and comparing to original, I found it to be a manufacturing defect so I sent it back. Waiting on the new one, and I need it, mine's original and very soft and mushy from oil contamination of the rubber.

Anybody else have success with this mount? I know everyone will tell you to just get the ax-15 and to stop putting any money into the 10/5, but for myself, I have no problems so far and replacing a mount is still easier than sourcing a good ax-15 and all the parts and work that go along with a tranny swap. But once it dies, then yes, get rid of that thing.

ECysWDrl.jpg

One more thing, anybody know anything about this thing below? It was on the original, but not on the new one. I couldn't figure out if I could remove it and transfer to the new mount. It looks like it stops the transmission from bottoming out and breaking the mount or something:

kEyQie8l.jpg

I recently replaced my ba10 mount with the crown model. everything lined up fine. I think I paid more for it at 4wd.com than what was posted above from amazon. 

I was hoping that it would stop the 'shifter jump' that occurs when I step on the gas (shift lever moves slightly when I accelerate) but that still persists. At least it looks cleaner underneath. 

88- I don't know what that plunger thing is; my new one didn't have it and neither did my old. If you can easily transfer it over to the new one; might as well, right? 

My BA10 is still shifting well with only a very minor leak that seems to be coming from the lower seam in the casing. 

I was hoping that it would stop the 'shifter jump' that occurs when I step on the gas (shift lever moves slightly when I accelerate) but that still persists. At least it looks cleaner underneath. 

I have this shifter movement as well, I also thought it could have been the mount... maybe it is this a sign of transmission wear? My ax15 has a bit of this too...

I have this shifter movement as well, I also thought it could have been the mount... maybe it is this a sign of transmission wear? My ax15 has a bit of this too...

It could be shifter wear; seems to be the worst in 3rd. It's not motor mounts either as I replaced those as well.