'86 LWB 2WD MJ, 2.8 V6 at Auto Parts U Pull, Shelby, NC

I didn't think to grab a pic but I stumbled across an '86 MJ at Auto Parts U Pull in Shelby, NC.  It was a Comanche X.  Tail lights and tail gate were gone, rear bumper was quite dented, but the body looked pretty good overall.  No real rust to speak of and hadn't been hit.  It's a bench seat truck with just over 200K on the odo.  Interior was still intact.  Red with a burgandy interior.

Here's Auto Parts U Pull's website.

http://autopartsupull.com/

I won't have any chance to return and pull parts off the truck.  Just thought I'd post it b/c it's been a while since I've seen an MJ at a Pull-a-Part. Hopefully it will help someone out.

• 3 months later...

Not sure if anyone cares but the 86 is gone from this jy. But there is a 87-88 (not sure which) 2.5 factory sunroof truck there now. I grabbed the tailgate and a few other items from the truck about 2 weeks ago. The bed was in ehh condition, front end was decent, and had a nasty looking angle iron rear bumper.

• 2 weeks later...

Interior was blue I think, nothing left aside from the carpet and the main dash. No headliner, no seats, vent windows broken, bed seemed good condition, and both axles were still there a few weeks ago. One taillight was there, but not in good shape. Can't remember too much about it.