Comanche Pioneer Decals

In the near future I will be making a set of these decals for my truck. My wife has a vinyl machine and she is going to cut them in house. I am posting to see if there is any interest in making some for other MJs on this site. If there is enough interest I will work on a price for these and all. Let me know what you guys think, because it seems like this decal isn't exactly reproduced anywhere else online. 

If the price is reasonable and you use 3M

vinyl i'd be in for a set. I'm done with the

cheap vinyl crap...

There is a guy on ebay selling sets for $199

but he's using a vinyl that i had problems with

in the past. I just paid $94 for a set of full

body rallye stripes on my challenger with 3M.

Keep us updated!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got the cut file and worked on making a set last night. It doesn't look like is going to be too hard to do. Depending on the colors and if you want higher quality vinyl the price will be around the $175 mark. Currently I have two colors that I got to trial it. Oracal Middle Grey and Oracal Black Gloss are the two colors I have currently. You can look at other colors and really get what you want at that price. I will PM everyone as well. 

• 6 months later...

Well I got the cut file and worked on making a set last night. It doesn't look like is going to be too hard to do. Depending on the colors and if you want higher quality vinyl the price will be around the $175 mark. Currently I have two colors that I got to trial it. Oracal Middle Grey and Oracal Black Gloss are the two colors I have currently. You can look at other colors and really get what you want at that price. I will PM everyone as well. 

If this is still a thing I would love to get a set. I have a long bed though will that be an issue

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...