Anyone interested in a Topper for a short bed in Colorado?

ChuckP

Don I had them on my truck for about a week. Then I traded them to my ex wife for her JK Moabs I painted black. She needs tires so we traded them back to each other again. They looked nice on my truck. Fit good with the 245/70R 17s.

Any pics of them on your truck Bo?

Damn - I think I hijacked this topper thread.   :oops:

PM if you get a chance............

What topper thread?  :dunno:

Don I had them on my truck for about a week. Then I traded them to my ex wife for her JK Moabs I painted black. She needs tires so we traded them back to each other again. They looked nice on my truck. Fit good with the 245/70R 17s.

Any pics of them on your truck Bo?

Damn - I think I hijacked this topper thread.   :oops:

PM if you get a chance............

What topper thread?  :dunno:

LOL

Before you sell it, can you please measure it across the front and back, and then down the side? I am having a hard time getting the precise measurements to compare to the covers that are available down here.

Thanks!

Hey Akula, I have leer a lot closer to you, it wouldn't be free though possibly trade you, I'll add some cash too I'm looking for some new jk takeoffs with MTs tires and wheels or just tires. Reason I ask that is because I always see them cheap on CL down in your area by the time I can plan to get them they're gone. Here is some pics of the topper

21a6ab87a5052e3214d1f8d38869c885.jpg5821d827dd722506d5baf90b98d07f49.jpg

I'm interested in this topper as well if no one else is. I can't see where you're located from my phone but if it's near the southeast, put me in line.

Archived