Long-arms And lift

I just recieved a large sum of money (to me anyways). And I want to blow a good portion of it on the MJ. I really like the tnt long-arms and i want about 6.5 of lift to run 33x12.50's I'm already lifted 3 inches with an aal in the rear and some cheap kit up front, rancho i think. i'll be ditching the whole front set-up but can i do a soa with my aal to get about 6.5" of lift? what about shocks in back? and what should i do about the front? the rusty's kit for the mj is $1500 and includes shocks, for that price its tempting. what should i do? please help me!

I have about 6.5" in the rear with SOA and some 2" XJ lift shackles.

I wouldnt go 6.5 with 33's though. I'd go maybe 5". I'm at 6.5" and fit 34's with NO problem. I could fit 36's, if I had tougher axles.

SOA out back should net ~5" over whatever you have now

height of tubes+height of leafperch+height of old leaf perch= your lift from SOA

height of old perch doesn't count in that equation.

height of axle plus height of new perch plus thickness of leaf springs = lift.

so if your new axle is 3.5" thick, and your perch is 1.5" thick, then you add the 1.5" (guess) thickness of your leaf pack, you now have a 6.5" lift.

my guess is SOA with stock axles is about 5.5" to 6" so if you wanted some extra lift to match to the front, you'd just add a really good lift shackle (really good means tough with crossbracing AND greasable).

so a soa would net me 6.5 without the aal in? what should i do about lift to get to 6.5 and tnt long-arms? or should i just go rusty's all the way? what should i do?

I think that TnT is great I have seen Comancheon33 truck and that thing can flex. But for about 1/2 the price you can get the the Rock Krawler for around 600.00. If you talk to a vender i would say that you might be able to get it shipped to you for that. Look at my sig and you will find a link to a guy that i used. The only thing is I think it will move your axle forward about 1" which I think the TnT will do the same thing.