Memorial Day Pics…..dial up BEWARE

Special thanks goes out to Comancheon33/35 and his friend that came down to MIOBI (Make It Or Break It). Man these was my first taste to the off road world and it was a blast. There was 3 XJ, 3 MJ, 2 Toyota’s in our little group I think please correct me if I am wrong.

Trail damage was as follows one XJ busted a knuckle. Dustin decided to mow down half a dozen trees so there was a cab corner and a good dent in his box. Brad the Toyota I was riding in busted a radius arm and his winch quit working. I bet there is more but that is what I caught out of what people were saying. In all Sunday was a great day to be out wheeling. So here are just a few pic that I have hopefully Dustin has some more to add.

It was more than a dent I caved the damn thing in. Oh well time swap to swap boxes and straighten the cab out so the door looks right. I gonna start measure for my rock rail rockers this week. Tryin to decide if I should do the cab only or wheel well to wheel well. I dunno see what I think of next. Truggy idea is inticing but it wheelin season I am gonna ready to play in two weeks tops.

It was more than a dent I caved the damn thing in. Oh well time swap to swap boxes and straighten the cab out so the door looks right. I gonna start measure for my rock rail rockers this week. Tryin to decide if I should do the cab only or wheel well to wheel well. I dunno see what I think of next. Truggy idea is inticing but it wheelin season I am gonna ready to play in two weeks tops.

i'd go wheel well to wheel well man, i got my gas-tank goood the other day, popped a hole in her too.

that'll be one of my first points of protection!

Prolly will do wheel to wheel. I gotta swap tanks out also. Its not my damage it has been beat since I bought it. With my MJ being lifted 7.5 with 35s I have not come even close to touching it. I know it wouldnt hurt but one thing at a time I guess.

Prolly will do wheel to wheel. I gotta swap tanks out also. Its not my damage it has been beat since I bought it. With my MJ being lifted 7.5 with 35s I have not come even close to touching it. I know it wouldnt hurt but one thing at a time I guess.

yeah, i wheel mine pretty good stock, and kinda fubar'd mine :roll:

Is that you or Hensel driving Randy's MJ Dustin? That thing got pounded huh?

It is not Dustin. o that’s right one more thing to add to the trail damage is a front bumper as seen in the pic above it is missing will it was about to fall off so Brad helped it come off. :nuts:

As far as rock rails go I would also agree with wheel to wheel and a little exo cage. Or maybe come up with a way so that a chain saw comes out from the front and cuts the trees down before you mow them down. :popcorn:

I got to digging around and found a pic of your truck after the tree.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here is a video that a guy form MIOBI posted mostly Toyota’s but Comancheon33's truck is in there.

leave it to the only 2 Jeeps in the video to make it look easy...lol that GMC looked and sounded great!!