Blue Jeep Comanche Chief

ive been a long time lurker, just never posted anything. ive gained alot of great knowledge from you guys, so i'd like to start off saying thank you all! anyway ive got a blue chief, had it about a year, been going back and forth on what to do with it. I'm still undecided on the truck as a whole but i have a few things on the agenda. I bought it from a guy up in tennesee with the misinformation that it had an ax-15 in it. unfortunately it has the puke-n-go in it. the guy acted like he didnt know the difference although i believe otherwise. that would have prob been a deal breaker for me because at the time i knew nothing about chiefs. i wanted it to make my 2wd mint comanche a 4wd. needless to say I'm glad it came home with me, and I'm not going to tear her apart! ive done some minor things to it, so far i replaced the CPS, starter, bypassed the CAD and put the stock blue door back on(it had a white door on it when i picked it up), and installed the right rear taillight. I'm gonna try to fix the dents, find a good transmission for her, and weld in some floor pans. then drive it for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so ive found a little time to work on the chief, i massaged the dent behind the drivers door, adjusted and beat on and readjusted the drivers door, got it closing pretty smooth now. Changed the oil and serpentine belt, threw on some 15" steelies with 31 x 10.50 yokohamas i had on my 2wd comanche, and drove the $#!& out of it for the last week. It has really come a long way, but after i put on the wheels and tires ive developed a bad death wobble around 50mph. with the 30 x 9.50 procomps you could drive it as fast as it would run. now i better stay around 45mph, do you guys have any ideas on whats causing this?

Besides the death wobble and the pukegoat i love her! by the way if anybody has an ax-15 theyd be willing to part with id take it!