on and off comanche build

Hate to be that guy, but you gotta tie away your brake calipers! If they're hanging on the hose, the strength of the hose will be compromised.

I'm not using those hoses i need to pick up some YJ hoses but thank you

Get some 95 C1500 hoses instead. Cheap, available, and good out to about 5.5 inches of lift.

Hate to be that guy, but you gotta tie away your brake calipers! If they're hanging on the hose, the strength of the hose will be compromised.

Get some 95 C1500 hoses instead. Cheap, available, and good out to about 5.5 inches of lift.

with just running like 2-3 inches for now they won't be to long ?

I have 3" of lift. All I had to do was run the mounting bracket a little lower on the hose and they fit fine, plus, they leave me room to grow. You might have to mod the banjo bolt a bit, depending on your calipers. I had to grind the head on them just a bit.

Ah okay, good to hear. Looking forward to seeing more!

I'm also confused about only running one UCA in an otherwise completely stock setup. I'd expect serious loss of caster control on whichever side is going without. You might get away with it for off-road use, but it'll be pretty sketchy on the road.

I'm also confused about only running one UCA in an otherwise completely stock setup. I'd expect serious loss of caster control on whichever side is going without. You might get away with it for off-road use, but it'll be pretty sketchy on the road.

yes i am only running one gives the truck more articulation with the short arms and I'm not to worried about because for now the plan is only off road