Clutch question, comanche masters help

Hello! Been a member for bout a year now, mostly a lurker to all this information that u guys teach us, but I have a question for you guys.

I have an 86 2wd 4 cyl 4 spd comanchr that need a clutch, wich its the clutch that I need, I bought the 9 11/16 inches on rock auto, but the mechanic told me, that was not the correct one, then which one is it?

Well, if it's not that one, it's the other one.

Likely the 1"

Do yourself a favor and go to NAPA and get the right one, LUK should be around $95, mine was.

If there are options and you don't' know the definitive part, do not order from rockauto, it'll cost you.

Better yet, invest in a factory parts manual for your particular rig, or use one online, so you can at least grab the correct part number, then use it to find what you need at the various vendors sites. It's the best tool you will ever have. Never depend on the parts drones anywhere. Including NAPA.

Well a little more background on this, actually this is the 2nd clutch that I buy for my truck, and the first one didnt fit as well, honestly I thought it was easier haha, the first one was an Exedy part number 01020, and the last one was an LUK part number 01010, but its not the correct one :/.

Hornbrod, where can I find one of those factory part manuals? Sounds like a good investment if u ask me.