Been A Couple Of Years But Picked Up Another Mj

Jeep Sarge

Well not New to the Forum but haven't been that active since i didnt own a Comanche for a while but i am back in the game. I purchased a 1987 4-cyl, 4-speed, 4wd, SWB about three weeks ago. I had been wanting another one (my first one was a 2wd lwb) to use for a home depot truck, my DD is a 04 LJ and tired of hauling stuff in my baby! Any way excited to be back in the MJ world and the loads of knowledge that takes place on this site! Truck was purchased after a 12pk and walking down to my buddies shop... hehehehe Paid him the next day and then got on a flight for a month out of town. Told my wife to be nice to the Brown Santa. Couple Pictures to Follow.

Couple more Pictures, Truck seems to be complete minus the talegate but i know a junkyard with three complete Comanches and one is black. I will Start of with the Routine Maint then clean the heack out of it. Plans are a 3in lift and some 31's or 32's  

i really like this truck. mileage will be good and it will look great at 3".

To be honest i really don't know the mileage, i saw the truck once, paid for it two days later then had to leave for some training, so i will be back in about two weeks and the fun will begin!