hmmm...new addition to the ever-growing jeep family?

JeepcoMJ

n69205416_31802533_8045.jpg

n69205416_31802534_8317.jpg

n69205416_31802535_8583.jpg

with this front end...

n69205416_31802532_7776.jpg

there's no rear axle, it's an 88 4 cylinder ax4 tranny, 2wd. so it needs a 4.10 rear axle. the title has been junked...but i have something up my sleeve.

$600 for the truck and the waggy front end. runs. needs the interior panels (i have them). no rust through (and i mean NONE), minimal dents, needs a good sanding and painting.

this will be an interesting project...i'll name it Duke. i get it in 3 weeks.

Not gonna Waggy swap the 3800?

nope...i don't want that look on the 3800. that will (hopefully) get a 97-01 update interior and out this summer.

i want the waggy front end on this truck so that when i 4x4 it and lift it i'll have a wheelin truck w/ a bit of flair.

No rust? Umm, what's that on the door?

note i said no rust through it's got surface rust along the doors and the passenger side of the bed, but zero rust through. nothing a nice sanding and some rattle can primer/paint won't fix.

no dice on the truck. prolly taking the bed tho. and definitely getting the waggy front end...for my next manche project :D

i'll have 2 manches, one with a waggy front, and one with a 97 front (97 front on the way now! $ 130 for the whole clip, lights and all. paint, splice a second light for the turn signal into it, trim up the stock connectors, bolt on plug in and go!