$700 Off Road Capable 5.5" Soa Lift

Actually you can still get all the parts in alexia's list, for within +/- $50 of the original total price.

I actually spent a little bit getting updated prices & Linking him the correct links (Most were just expired links that they changed) But i guess he didnt want to update his list or something.

All the items can be found with a few minutes of googling @ their original prices.

Could you be so kind as to send me that list, good sir?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you can still get all the parts in alexia's list, for within +/- $50 of the original total price.

I actually spent a little bit getting updated prices & Linking him the correct links (Most were just expired links that they changed) But i guess he didnt want to update his list or something.

All the items can be found with a few minutes of googling @ their original prices.

Could you be so kind as to send me that list, good sir?

Interesting, Iron Rock offroad keeps changing the links to their parts.....

And google got rid of one of them, So my updated list is no longer valid. Just google the part numbers, It shouldnt take more than 5 minutes to find them all at original prices.

To be honest Alexia's lift could never be completed for that price. He left out several major components like shocks. Going with Bilsteins like he did plus the other parts needed would have put his lift at $1,100 + from the start.

True, He did leave out the cost of shocks, But that was stated before the list was even posted. Other than that, I can't think of any other parts needed for his lift.