97 Doors With Manual Windows

I am planning to paint my truck in the spring and beginning to round up parts. I am thinking of replacing the doors with 97+ doors and was wondering if the original interior panel will fit the newer door. Also I am keeping manual windows and I assume that the cranks will be in the same position. Is there any model doors that are better than the others?

Thanks Everyone.

The original door panels will not fit the newer doors. When I was looking for manual regulators and door panels for my 97+ doors, there were two manual equipped XJs side-by-side in the junkyard. I grabbed one set and I called a friend and he got the other set. You just have to be patient and keep looking.

The original door panels will not fit the newer doors. When I was looking for manual regulators and door panels for my 97+ doors, there were two manual equipped XJs side-by-side in the junkyard. I grabbed one set and I called a friend and he got the other set. You just have to be patient and keep looking.

If I can't keep the original interior panel I'll just stick with the original doors I don't want to change the interior.