Underhood Picture Needed Of 2.5L With A/c

Hi guys,  Happy new year!

I know many of you are freezing, but down in Houston, this is the ideal time to get A/C installed for the ensuing brutality which is called summer.   In need to picture of a 2.5L engine, with A/C.  If you have one, please post.

I need to verify the location, radiator hoses, A/C hose, etc.  A picture will get me on my way.

Thanks!

Thanks Jim!!

Mine will look like pic # 3 since I have a 94 YJ motor which has the alternator on the bottom and the AC bracket on top.

What are your thoughts about the Radiator hose?  Would one of those generic "flex hoses" work, or should i get the molded.  I don't like how it rides on the compressor, but if it not an issue, who am I to argue?

It's strictly personal preference but I always try to use the OEM molded over the flex. I have never had a problem with flex and will use it if needed.

And by the way. Pics one and two were of a '85XJ. Pics three and four were of a '94XJ.

Pull the condenser. I did once made a concentrated effort to pull the plug without removing it. Using a thin wall 3/8 drive deepwell I did get the old plug out. But then there was no way I could get the new one started. Wound up having to move it anyway. Depending on which set up you have, sometimes it's possible to just remove the two inside bolts and tilt it over. Sometimes the aluminum tube is in the way and you can't get it that way. Then you can always pull the head. Bite the bullet and remove the condenser.