A Clutch Line/hose/tube (Between Master And Slave Cylinder)

bradseals

hey guys . I'm on the lookout for the clutch tube/hose/line (whatever the technical term is for it)  . about two years ago back when my yee old Comanche was running I had to replace my clutch master cylinder , and in doing so the pressed metal fitting that plugs into the master cylinder had corroded and snapped in half . my uncle and I tried calling all the local parts stores and even the dealer and could not find a replacement for the line so we found an external style line at a junkyard. cut it in half and used compression fitting to mate it into the bottom half of my original. I know what your thinking . THATS INSANE!! AND DANGEROUS!! but it held me over until the engine developed a horrible low end knock and I parked it and began restoration. to this day two years later ive had an eye out at junkyard and online looking for this tube and have had no luck at all. I hopeing that someone out there happens upon this post and has what I'm looking for on a parts Comanche or Cherokee  that's in good shape (not corroded) . I have an internal slave cylinder so theres a big black connector at the bottom before the line goes into the transmission (ax-15) and the regular pressed in (nipple) fitting at the top into the master cylinder. someone please help thanks for looking if you do and I really appreciate it ,

BRAD

thank you . and that's nuts !! its 85 five degrees down here in florida !!!

Got a foot of snow on the ground with another foot waiting for me to clear the sidewalk and drive so it can fall. Last thing I'm worrying about now is brake lines. I do believe I have that. Just give me a couple days. Jim