Spring Over Axle Swap

You could always stay sprung under and get new 3" or 4.5" leaf packs from hellscreek

$188 for a rear set of 3" springs from hellscreek....... humm makes me think a small 3" as I have 3" OME HD springs in the garage.

Will have to research brake lines, shocks, etc....

Anyone running a 3" now? Would a 31" fit well?

I also have a set of 4.5" front springs so maybe the 4" would actually be 4.5 over the worn factory leafs.....

Is the metric tonne model easy to identify?

Not quite. Hell Creek prices their leaf springs individually. You are looking at $378 for a pair.

"The prices shown are for individual leaf springs only.  If you require two or more leaf springs, please change the quantity on the checkout page. 

"

Product HC-MJ-3 Jeep 3" Rear Spring 

Quantity 2

Price per spring 188.78

Total 377.56 

You could always stay sprung under and get new 3" or 4.5" leaf packs from hellscreek

$188 for a rear set of 3" springs from hellscreek....... humm makes me think a small 3" as I have 3" OME HD springs in the garage.

Will have to research brake lines, shocks, etc....

Anyone running a 3" now? Would a 31" fit well?

I also have a set of 4.5" front springs so maybe the 4" would actually be 4.5 over the worn factory leafs.....

Is the metric tonne model easy to identify?

Not quite. Hell Creek prices their leaf springs individually. You are looking at $378 for a pair.

"The prices shown are for individual leaf springs only.  If you require two or more leaf springs, please change the quantity on the checkout page. 

"

Product HC-MJ-3 Jeep 3" Rear Spring 

Quantity 2

Price per spring 188.78

Total 377.56 

^ He is correct, that 189 each. I thought at one point there was a CC discount but I could be wrong?  :dunno: