GLXJ Spring Wheeling Bash - May 26th/27th @ Badlands

springbash.jpg

GLXJ is hosting it's 2nd Annual Spring Wheeling Bash on Satruday May 26th and Sunday May 27th at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica Indiana.

ALL JEEPS ARE WELCOME!!!

Admission to Badlands Offroad Park for the 2 day event is $30 per person; or $20 for just 1 day. They just changed thier hours; on Saturday you can now ride until 9:00PM, and than on Sunday you can ride untill 7:00PM. You can visit thier website at http://www.badlandsoffroad.com.

Flags ARE required; and can be purchased at the gate/office for $10. Also PLEASE have some sort of recovery (either front tow hooks, or rear hitch). Also please bring a tow strap (no hooks, looped both ends).

If you plan on attending please let me know for sure so I can get a head count. I will also note that this is open to GLXJ supporting members as well as non-supporting members. However thier will be several giveaways at this event of items for supporting members only. The giveaways are well worth your member fee's. Additionally, ANY JEEP's ARE ALLOWED TO WHEEL WITH US (even if not a XJ or MJ).

We are planning on meeting at the gate/staging area at 10:00 AM.

This even is hosted by the kind folks at Rosem Design Studio (http://www.rosemdesign.com) as well as JPFreek Magazine (http://www.jpfreek.com). The first 20 parties to show up with us will receive a FREE JPFreek decal while supplies last. I should also add that photo's from this event will be sent to Frank at JPFreek with the possibility of a magazine spot!

You can find updates and more info on this event on the GLXJ forums here; http://greatlakesxj.activeboard.com/index.spark?forumID=43793&p=3&topicID=11164223

Hope to see you there!

Adam

you can pretty much count me in. where are you going to camp?

Awsome. Would love to have another MJ thier! :cheers:

I am not 100% sure where we are going to camp at. I havn't been to the Badlands this year yet, but I hear thier is a new camp ground thier as well right at the entrance. I am looking into a few options for us for a discounted rate, so check the GLXJ forum for updates.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

List Who's Coming

Lead_Not_Follow

dogwonk

lazarus

lazarus' dad

XJ_98

rjontzen

firehawk

firehawk's friend

89eliminator

KeaRvek

aci4369

aci4369's friend

Here is who I have as a "maybe".

joe2feathers

Jeepguy

Jerics4life

xjunkie8796

If you are a maybe and know for sure either way, let me know so we know to expect you.

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

I know some of you may plan on camping. Myself and Rebecca will be camping Saturday night. You are more than welcome to join us at the campground if you want to. Bring your own tent, camper, or sleep in your Jeep. If you plan on camping please let me know, as we are going to try to reserve a campsite prior and I just need to know how much room to try to reserve. I will not be providing food, so bring your own if your camping and we'll cookout.

We plan on meeting at the gate/staging area at 10:00 AM on Saturday morning. My jeep is white, and on 35's with GLXJ decal on the windsheild. You should be able to find is quite easy. If you are going to be late, or will be coming on Sunday and want to meet up with us please feel free to PM me for my cell # and we'll do our best to wait, or meet up with you.

Reminder, all Jeep are welcome to wheel with us! We don't' plan on doing the hardest stuff (your more than welcome to if you'd like), so if your rig is stock, or only slightly modified your still more than welcome to come.

Please refer to the original post for additional info.

Can't wait to see you all thier! Thier will be some new faces and we can't wait to meet each and every one of you. I will have some giveaways again for this event for supporting members, and as mentioned before we will be taking a TON of photo's for JPFreak Mag.

Thanks,

Adam

looks like you had a good time.

I just found this post.

NAXJA is headed to the Badlands this weekend.

Our Midwest Chapter should have about 15-20.

I will keep on eye on you GLXJ site and try to make an event.

BOB