turn signals and b/u lights don't work

Like the title says, my backup lights and turn signals don't work. I have done a bit of troubleshooting but to no avail so far. I have power to the fuse circuit, none at the flasher and none at the light sockets. I have replaced the directional switch, headlight switch, all fuses, flasher, checked all bulbs, nothing. Can anyone help isolate this a little bit more as to where to look for where it could be messed up? Any ideas?

Rear lite ground is behine the left tail lite, could effect front turns.

Also check the conector on left frame rail, about a foot in from rear bumper. The rear harness has open crimps on the line that corrode, I just tear it all apart and redo all crimps w/B-caps and no-oxy.

As Oizarod115 wrote, the fuse is 7.5 amp on the FB or it could be the switch on the tran'y

More likly, your problem is in the wiring. Seeing that you changed all of the switches.

Its a 5 speed, and the flasher was tested. Ill check all the grounds out, and I really hope I get this fixed soon, All I need is a front bumper since I decided the factory one isnt quite jeep enough for me, as well as this clusterf&%* and it can be inspected, re-geared, and trail ready. I'm shooting for memorial day to get it all finished :USAflag: