Moving The Thread "what Did You Do To Your Mj Today?"

I hate that thread because of all the tech.  people are putting

good info into it rather than that info's proper location.  :thwak:  

but I guess I've long since lost that fight and may as well get

the tech where the tech goes so at least it's searchable.  :thumbsup:

On a random note, I will say this much... I've been on CC since January and I'm truly impressed with how helpful and knowledgeable everyone is here.  Pete, Eagle, Jim, hornbrod, Automan, Geonovast, mvusse, mjeff87, mnkyboy, of course cruiser54, etc. etc. and everyone else whose name I can't recall at the moment.  Y'all have never scolded me or made a mockery of the ideas and questions that I've presented.  It's been a great experience.  I'd recommend this forum to any MJ owner.  Even recommended it to an XJ owner the other day... Lots of good info here that applies to the XJ crowd.  Thanks to everyone here!

I hate that thread because of all the tech.  people are putting

good info into it rather than that info's proper location.  :thwak:  

but I guess I've long since lost that fight and may as well get

the tech where the tech goes so at least it's searchable.  :thumbsup:

I was on Jeepforum for many years, and also hated that thread. Then I decided to start following it, and actually learned a whole lot of cool ideas on home made stuff from some very creative guys. I soon became addicted to it.

You will occasionally get the typical "I changed the oil", or I started it" thread, but since the MJ community is so much smaller, I think those kind of posts will be minimized with just a few :thwak: 'S.

No need to make it a sticky, because it will automatically stay at or near the top. :crossfingers: