88 Pioneer Swb 4X4 Chillicothe, Missouri

The story always begins with something like; "Had plans to restore this, but ..."

Sadly, another dreamer who paid too much for their MJ.  It does appear to be mostly there, but they'll need to work on the price, or it's "the pole barn" for this buggy.   

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Comanche-Pioneer-Standard-Cab-Pickup-2-Door-1988-jeep-comanche-4-x-4-4-0-l-5-spd-swb-a-c-tilt-/121130011099?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c33e949db&vxp=mtr#v4-37

Wow. One statement made, and that is the reaction. The truck is 25 years old. It's going to have some rust somewhere. Be it the floors, or any of the other usual spots. Not rot, but rust. Even my Virginia truck had a rust hole in the floor. My Cali truck has rusty wheel arches. I bet he has all sorts of people chomping at the bit to buy with that attitude posted. Even worse, he posted the link that someone sent him with his over the top response. I would have used it as a reason to come on here, prove the value of the truck on the thread to wow us, and then linked it. Probably would boost the sale.

Rob

Who cares? The seller is trying to get the most he can for his MJ, as we all would do. No need to comment/badmouth/criticize/disagree or whatever you want to call it on the wording of his description without an inspection. As always, buyer beware, and do the homework.

That being said, it's a over-reaction by the seller in drama CAPS on Ebay to the world. Anyone who is not a CC member would even understand what he's trying to say. 

I was thinking many of the auction hits and watchers he mentions are CC members.  Bids too?  "Low Ball", but accurate? 

This is of course a rare vehicle ... just like mine ... and yours ... and yours and yours ...   :yes: