possible small meet up in NC

mjeff87

Hey all younz from the southeast.....

Me and some others over on NAXJA are kicking around the idea of a small meet-n-greet at or around the Raleigh/Durham area some weekend soon. Details are non existant at this point, but I'm guessing just whoever's around are just gonna meet up somewhere and have a few beers or whatnot (more not than what for me, since I have a 2 hour drive back home :( )

Anyone local (or not) to the area? If so, bring your MJ on over and say hi..the more the merrier.

Details to follow as they develop.

Jeff

I'm meeting a guy to swap some parts, and Raleigh/Durham is 1/2 way for both of us. It's not a "run", more like it's gonna be some folks kinda all in the area at the same time, so we're going to try to meet each other and just say "hi".

of course, there may be some drinky-drinks involved........ :D

Jeff

We can plan something for the late spring/summer (like after I get my axle/gears and 31's in :D ) There seems to be more than a few on here from TN that could probably make it there too.

Jeff

Tellico such fond memeories (destroying a locker on day one on Guard rail, then rebuilding my front diff till 2 in the morning, then driving home on bent axle tubes.) Talk about good times. The club I belong too spring ride is going to be rausch and paragon.

Patrick