285/75/16 BFG all terrains?

JohnQ

perty dark pics but I like 'em. I was low-ballin...i always do that with tires being hopeful :D are they yours and you're trying to sell or what?

I got a deal today I couldn't pass up. I haven't decided whether I am going to sell them yet or not. I was thinking I could down size on my rubicon to the 33's and save on some gas.

My better half was not as happy with my good fortune as I was, due to the fact we're closing on our first house in a couple weeks, so they may be up for sale soon. :roll:

lol, good luck on the house! I know what its like..... when I was in my apartment, I had all this money to spend.... then I bought a house and got a new job and was able to make more money and thought... "HEY! I can spend some money again....." and nope, I was wrong. Wifey spends it for me. But its all good, who needs to have a jeep thats actually finished.....

:brows:

They fit but I wouldn't run them without some spacers. I'm going to put them up for sale, so if anyone is interested in just the tires, wheels or both, send me an offer via PM or my email. Shipping will be from 77379.

I will post them in the classified section soon.

Mounted on the back with no lift, factory height.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will be checking on the shipping Saturday for those who gave me their zip codes.

Sorry guys, I didn't get a chance today. I will try again on monday.

I still haven't had a chance to check on the shipping. I have been really busy lately. I will do it first chance I get.

• 4 weeks later...