Clutch Master Cylinder

I recently replaced the clutch MC with one I got at Auto Zone. BIG MISTAKE!  After getting it home I noticed it was made in China. If I had noticed that at the store I would have never got it. After a week it's leaking worse than the one it replaced. Anybody know where I could get a rebuild kit for these at? I can't find nuttin with search. :dunno:

Oreilly auto sucks @$$ too. I had to replace my master and slave 4 times before I got a decent enough combo that would bleed and hold pressure. I will never buy from them again.

Oreilly auto sucks @$$ too. I had to replace my master and slave 4 times before I got a decent enough combo that would bleed and hold pressure. I will never buy from them again.

Seems to be different every part of the country...don't go there for anything major..usually just oil, gaskets, hoses, etc.

The guys at my local oreillys know me pretty well now, always help me out when I'm trying to make something work. Last time I was in an autozone, the female (can't call her a lady) behind the counter kept insisting that the fuel injector she was trying to sell me was an EGR valve for my tbi350....and wouldnt pay attention when i tried to explain what i needed because she was too busy flrting with some dude who walked in. Theyre manager didnt help any. Havent been in one since.

When I was running my garage there were only two auto parts store in town. Big A and NAPA. I  dealt evenly between the two for 3-4 months before dealing only with the Big A. Parts quality between the two was equal. The difference was in the personal behind the counter. At NAPA it was " what do you want?" At Big A it was " Hey Jim. How ya doing? The owner was really interested in me and how my business was doing.

If you're getting brake fluid inside leaking all over your fuse panel it's the master cylinder.  If it drips on the ground it's likely the hose.  It's been my experience with my 88 4.0 that there is maybe one company that makes or remanufactures a part for every supplier...if anyone makes it at all.