Where Do You Get Your Liftkit

4WD Hardware has 20% off sales with free shipping from time to time. The shipping alone can save you some money. I have also used Quadratec in the past. They carry a full line of Old Man Emu. I have also been told mudflaps.com has really good prices on Rubicon Express.

IMHO, you are better off piecing your own kit together rather then buying a premade kit. THat way you can mix and match brands to get a better quality kit for about the same price.

Rough Country. Just ordered there 4.5 lift. Great quality stuff. I ordered the cherokee kit for the full aal . The kit was 459.00 plus I got 10% off for being a jeepforum.com member. Total with shipping was 462.00. They had a thing on there website that if you made a 2 minute video of install they would rebate 10% more to you. visit there website. http://www.roughcountry.com/

I got mine from rocky road outfitters. Are you going to do long or short arms on your lift? I personally like rustys Offroad awesome customer service.

See if that customer service is still as awesome when you try to warranty a broken part.